Discover a Mini-Split System an ultra, energy-efficient, Ductless HVAC Solution from Temp Air System Inc.
The weather in La Puente, CA, is mostly sunny and humid, an indication that your HVAC systems would be working most of the time. It calls for reliable and energy-efficient air conditioning systems in your home, office, or other places of interest, such as hotels and restaurants.
When it comes to the heating and cooling of your spaces, you have your eye out on utility bills. These bills can go quite high if you don’t use efficient HVAC systems with all the energy-saving features. This is where ductless Mitsubishi HVAC in La Puente CA comes into the picture. You need to install these ductless heating and cooling in your home or office to enjoy their efficiency and reduced energy bills. You probably have seen those small components placed on walls inside and outside of buildings. They are ductless systems, also known as ductless mini-split HVAC systems.
What can you do to heat or cool a room you’ve added on that doesn’t connect to your ductwork? Or, what do you do to boost heating or cooling to a room that just isn’t as cozy as the other areas your house? Maybe your home office is cold in the winter and too warm in the summer. It’s not strange to need an HVAC solution for just one or two rooms in your home. Rely on Temp Air System Inc. in La Puente. We have a solution for you: a mini-split system.
- Mini-Split Heat Pumps
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Inspection
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune Up
- Mini-Split Service
- Mini-Split Repair
- Mini-Split Installation
- Mini-Split Replacement
- Mini-Split Inspection
- Mini-Split Maintenance
- Mini-Split Tune Up
Why use Ductless Mitsubishi HVAC in La Puente CA
How ductless HVAC systems work
Like the central HVAC units, ductless systems suck the heat and humidity in your indoor air and dump them outside. However, these two types of HVAC systems do have their fundamental differences. While ductless units blow cool air directly into the space where they have been installed, the central units channel cool air through ducts, supplying it to different rooms in your home. Here are the three major components of ductless Mitsubishi HVAC units:
Conduit: This is the cable containing other thinner cables for the refrigerant, power, and condensate drain. This cable directs the heat and moisture collected from indoor spaces to the outside. It connects the indoor component (evaporation unit) to the outdoor unit (condenser).
The condenser: This outdoor component works to dispel the moisture and heat from the indoor spaces safely into the atmosphere.
Types of ductless HVAC systems
Air filtration function
When you use the ductless Mitsubishi HVAC in La Puente CA, you won’t only be cooling or heating your indoor air. This system goes beyond this basic functionality to make your indoor air safer and healthier for breathing. Additional functions are achieved through its innovative multi-part filtration system that removes contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and allergens from the air. The unit also helps snuff out strange odors from your rooms, giving you the peace of mind and comfort to stay indoors.
Here are some of the benefits of going ductless:
- Quite versatile: Unlike the central units which heat or cool all the rooms at the same time, ductless systems allow you to control the temperatures of each room independently. For example, you can switch the system in your bedroom or kitchen if not occupied, while the one in your living room continues to function.
- Cheaper to install: For older homes without ductwork, it is cheaper to install ductless systems since you won’t need to lay any pipes. Energy-efficient: Up to 30% of conditioned air is lost through leakages in ducts leading to wastage of energy. Ductless systems use energy more efficiently since there are no ducts to leak.
- Less obtrusive: The indoor units look sleek, perched on the wall, and are even smaller, hence, less obtrusive.
- Make zoning possible: Install them in different rooms, and use a remote controller to adjust the temperatures in each room.
The benefits of Ductless Mitsubishi HVAC in La Puente CA go beyond just heating and cooling your spaces. If you wish to experience these benefits, you could consider partnering with us to install the systems for you. Contact us for more details.
Call Temp Air System Inc in La Puente at or schedule your appointment online to find the right mini-split system for your home. Our specialists are also available to repair your existing mini-split system. We look forward to hearing from you today!
- SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures the cooling efficiency of your air conditioner or heat pump. A higher SEER rating means greater energy efficiency and more savings for you and the environment.
- HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, measures the heating efficiency of your heat pump. A higher HSPF rating means greater energy efficiency, more savings and is better for the environment.