The heat pump refuses to defrost: This is mainly an issue noted during the winter seasons, especially in extremely cold climates. If the pump gets too cold in normal circumstances, it automatically goes into defrost mode to prevent the accumulation of ice.
The heat pump stops cooling or heating: This problem can be a normal occurrence with someone who has owned their heat pump for a long period.
This can be caused to numerous problems like:
- The air duct keeps getting blocked.
- The air filter is clogged.
- There is poor refrigerant inflow.
- Strange Sounds Keep Coming – Though it might be usual for a heat pump to make weird noises and sounds, if this persists and becomes louder and irregular, it is a good idea to call for a heat pump repair.
- The Heat Pump turns on and off – This is one of the few common issues that can cause frustration and stress to any owner. After several years, the heat pump may begin to wear down and may suddenly begin to switch on and off on its own.
Being among the top in the HVAC industry since 2002, Temp Air System Inc works towards ensuring that their customers receive the best heat pump repair and related services. The company provides highly trained technicians with over 20 years of experience equipped with innovative technology and top-grade products.
The pillars of our company
Team of Experts: With a team of highly qualified technicians always ready to assist, we ensure that our clients receive only the best and are always satisfied.
Quality of Work: We provide high-quality products and use leading technology when on the job. This is to make sure that only a top-notch performance is done with no room for error.
Availability: Because you could require any of our services at any point in time, we are always available around the clock to assist as quickly as possible.
Financing: As we work with clients from different strata, having different issues, we ensure that various financial options cater to their specific needs and budgets.