So while we can’t take care of all the germs we encounter every day, we can control the ones in our home, and with such an easy answer, why not use its benefits. If you have any questions about the germicidal lights available from Temp Air System Inc, don’t hesitate giving us a call or schedule an appointment with our online scheduler to make your home’s air is as healthy as it can be.
Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights
However, Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights help remove that nastiness by killing those bacteria, which in turn increases your efficiency and enhances the air quality. Easily installed into your HVAC system’s duct work, germicidal lights work on their own so you can have cleaner, healthier air all the time, not just when your system is running.
The benefits of adding Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights in La Puente are:
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that kill impurities such as mold, pet dander, and bacteria
- Improves air quality while also shielding your heating and cooling equipment
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option based on your preference
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed so your lights are safe to use in your home
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on the systems covered components
Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights
Taking control over the amount of germs in your home just became a lot easier for you with Healthy Climate® UVC Germicidal Lights in La Puente from Temp Air System Inc. Destroying common household impurities such as pet dander, mold and other bacteria, these lights are one of the simplest ways to boost your home’s air quality while also adding to your heating and cooling system’s efficiency.
Our germicidal lights operate by themselves, so you reap the benefits around the clock, not just when your HVAC system is working. When an upgrade this simple comes along, it’s hard not to take advantage of its features, so why not breathe in the difference.
- Powerful ultraviolet energy that eliminates common household impurities such as bacteria and mold
- Improves air quality, helping you breathe in healthier air
- Offers installation flexibility for easy maintenance in addition to other safety features
- Reduce your family’s exposure to harmful airborne contaminants
- UL listed, guaranteeing that your germicidal light is safe to use
- No ozone emissions
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on your system’s covered components